Wine Enthusiast Catalog WineExpress.com Wine Shop Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Visit Our Sites

800.962.8463   View Cart   Track Order   My Account   Customer Service
  Sign Up for Email Alerts
WineExpress.com
OR
Advanced Search
Wine Express® Wine ClubsWine Gift Baskets & Gourmet FoodGift SamplersSaleOur GauranteeVideo Tastings
Browse by: Wines by Type | Wines by Varietal | Wines by Region

Home

  Low Stock Alert!
Order Now Before We Sell Out
 
Robert Mondavi 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville District, Napa, Magnum, 1.5L
SHIPS FREE on 3+ Bottles - Details
Robert Mondavi 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville District, Napa, Magnum, 1.5L
Item Number:13 20 237 06
Our Price:$104.95
Discounted Case Price:$1,199.40 - 5% off!
($99.95 per bottle)
Availability: IN STOCK 
Buy: 
 

Pin It


Ratings
CUSTOMER RATING
Based on the averaged scale of 1 to 5 glasses
EXPERT RATING
Based on the 100 Point Scale
 WS  90 
 WA  91 
About Our Ratings

Robert Mondavi 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville District, Napa, Magnum, 1.5L
Magnum, 1.5 Liter

Hears a gem from the Mondavi Library. The Robert Mondavi Winery in Oakville is surrounded by the famous To-Kalon Vineyard with its acres of Cabernet vines up to 35 years of age. That's what makes their Oakville Cabernet so special. We managed to procure a small quantity of these 2006 magnums. 86% from To-Kalon Vineyard and the remaining 14% from nearby prime Oakville Bench vineyards. After an extended maceration up to 36 days the wine was aged 18 months in 70% new French oak barrels. Robert Parker scored it 91 points saying "The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville reveals more licorice, spice, box, cedar, black cherries, and black currants in its complex, moderately intense aromatics. Full-bodied with outstanding concentration and moderate tannin, it displays the potential to improve for a decade, and last for 15-20 years thereafter." Extremely Limited!

Discuss This Wine in Real-Time


Customer Reviews

Ask Us a Question


You May Also Like:
Subscribe to Our FREE Email Alerts
Benefits:
Exclusive Savings & Discounts Weekly Updates On New Products
Wine Tips & Trends Wine Tasting Invites
FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Privacy Policy | Email icon View Sample
Wine Gift Baskets | Pairings | Wine by Type | Wine by Varietal | Wine by Region | Samplers | Wine Clubs
Affiliate Program | Customer Service | Track Order | My Account | View Cart | About Us
Follow Us And Stay Connected!
Follow Us ANd Stay Connected

Copyright © 2014, Wine Express®
All Rights Reserved.


WEB01-WEX Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS Google +